Things a Panther Should Know
- QUIET transitions to and from lunch! Everyone! Every class! No exceptions!
- Go through the lunch line ONCE
- Stay seated and only speak to people near you at the lunch table (not calling across tables and talking stage to floor)
- Keep tables/floors clean and do not burden table cleaners with undue amounts of mess
School Resource Officer - Deputy Christy Baucom
If a student needs to get in touch with me they will need to go to the front office and see an adminstrator and they will call me. I can also be reached at the high school 704-753-2840-ext 340. I am assigned to the High School full-time, but I also respond to the Middle School as needed for any law enforcement or emergency needs and I am out there a few times a week.
Deputy Christy Baucom UCSO
- Breakfast and Lunch Menus
- Google Apps for Students
- Meal Price Information
- Presbyterian Health Corner
- School Bus S.T.O.P. Campaign
- Middle School Education Department